عزة أبو زنط15-05-2022
From 2019-2022 graduated with Master degree in Clinical Biochemistry, faculity of graduate student,at NNU
From 2014-2018 graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology- Science faculty at An-Najah National University
From 2013-2014 Tawjehi from Jamal Abd An-Nasser school.
Educational and technical courses:.
- A certificate of experience by 30-hour course on food microbes.
- I trained in the medical analysis labs at the Medical Complex in Nablus for 90 hours.
- Have a certificate of experience after training in Specialized Arab hospital- Genetics Laboratory by 90 hours.
- Volunteered and worked on a research at Al Safa Factory for Quality Inspection.
- Presented knowledge about cancer by online interview while volunteering in the ninth scientific exhibition.
- Volunteered in Emerging Women Charity for two months.
Interests / Skills اهتمامات / مهارات
invoved in giving lectures in topics involved in clinical chemistry including forensics, biochemistry, toxicology and forensic toxicology, DNA analysis, molecular, microbiology, animal tissue culture, also working through labs such as (genetics, microbiology, molecular, cell tissue culture and IVF labs)
- Able to use MS. Word – power point – Google scholar and Internet Explorer.
- Can work under pressure as quick as possible with high accuracy.
- Able to built constructive social relations with fast harmony in work environment.